Pages

Welcome

Henry Pacheco here. Originally from the Bay Area, Milpitas and moved to Los Angeles in 2002 to attend UCLA. Graduated from UCLA in 2004 and have been living in Los Angeles since. This blog is intended to share the city of Los Angeles and all it has to offer from hiking trails, movie premiers and film festivals, art galleries, restaurants, bars, and social living. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

In Loving Memory


This blog is dedicated to my grandmother Josie Pacheco who passed away January 10, 2010 from pancreatic cancer. She was a wonderful woman who loved her family and the Lord with all her heart. I am who I am today because of the influence she had on my life. She is now at the right hand of the God looking down on us. I love you grandma and I know we will see each other again in His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment